- I’m a huge fan of (the art of) professional wrestling. I could try to explain why, but odds are you won’t understand. No offense intended, that’s just the way it is. Moving on…
- I have a dreadful fear of snakes. Ever since I was young, I’ve hated snakes of all kinds. Maybe I inherited it from my grandfather.
- I’m a HUGE Transformers nerd. I could probably recite the entire movie from memory if required. As such, I’m terribly depressed about the outlook of the new live-action movie.
- My dream car is a DeLorean. Yep, the car from Back to the Future.
- I’m a workaholic. It started senior year at JMU and hasn’t really settled down yet. I’m not even entirely sure what I’m working toward. I just like what I do and I spend an inordinate amount of time gettin’ good at it.
So there you have it, five things you may not have known about me.