Here are all of my notes and links from day one of the conference:
- Understanding Web Design, presented by Jeffrey Zeldman.
- The Integral Designer: Developing You, presented by Whitney Hess.
- Putting the Fonts into Webfonts, presented by Jonathan Hoefler.
- Screen Time, presented by Luke Wroblewski.
- Mind the Gap: Designing in the Space Between Devices, presented by Josh Clark.
- UX Strategy Means Business, presented by Jared Spool.
It’s a little early yet to write about the conference’s primary themes (as I’ve done before) as we’ve only just wrapped Day 1. There’s still Day 2 and the accessibility workshop on Wednesday.
So far, the conference has been great and I’m excited for the remaining two days.